Sodexo – Poughkeepsie, NY
The successful candidate has strong organizational skills and problem solving abilities and will manage multiple and competing priorities. The ideal… Sodexo
Sodexo – Kingston, NY
•Be a team player and possess strong leadership and communication skills. •Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors… Sodexo
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Sodexo part-time (more than an year)Pros
* Work around school schedules
* Free meal during shiftCons
* No options for raises (and people who should've gotten them [ex, after one year] had to fight for months).
* Managers don't talk to each other (ex, each would tell us different, conflicting ways to close and take care of extra food. We would get in trouble if the wrong manager was working that night).
* Had to contact EEO to get a women's locker room installed
* Almost dehydrated after doing a favor and working a double. We couldn't have drinks behind the counter or in the hallway and weren't allowed to leave our workspace to have water.
* Never listened to our order requests and consistently ordered too little product.Advice to ManagementAdvice
* Take courses on Organizational Psychology and how to keep employees happy.
* Take at least one business class.
* Listen to employees.Doesn't RecommendNo opinion of CEO