No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Space-Time Insight full-time (more than an year)Pros
1. Great Product.
2. Good Salary.
3. Technically sound and experienced people.
4. Very supportive staff. When ever you are stuck-up on something and need help, you just have to ask and someone will definitely help you out.
5. A constant R&D going on how to make the product better, so there will be something new round the corner.
6. Even though a start up but the company has made great progress and has a secure future.
7. If you are good at work then there is a chance of onsite work.Cons
1. Should be more process driven, even though the process has been improved a lot from the past, but still there are areas of improvement.
2. Some times the workload is just too much. But as its a Start Up work load is expected.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Should recruiter more people so that work can be distributed and work pressure can be released.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO