St. Luke's Health System
St. Luke's Health System Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at St. Luke's Health System full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- Good work life balance
- Decent benefits
- Recently allowed Telecommute option to some staffCons
- Company got too big too fast and didn't develop their infrastructure first.
- Seems to favor longevity with the company over productivity and hard work
- Very "Corporate". The world and way businesses are run is changing. They are still using Myers Briggs assessments and other old "standardized" methods for management.
- Due to under staffing, workload can be overwhelming and cause burn-outAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- Better rewards and recognition of work.
- Sometime you gotta let go of "dead weight"
- Hire and work to maintain some talentRecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO