Surdell Partners

  www.surdellpartners.com
  www.surdellpartners.com
Work in HR? Unlock Free Profile

Surdell Partners Jobs & Careers in Minneapolis, MN

Hiring? Post a Job

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days

No jobs found – change your filters above for more results

Surdell Partners Reviews

3 Reviews
2.2
3 Reviews

Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
Dan Surdell
1 Rating
  1. 1 person found this helpful  

    dried up / out of date / running on it's last tank of gas

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I have been working at Surdell Partners full-time for less than a year

    Pros

    If you live in West Omaha, it equates to a fairly quick and easy commute.

    Cons

    It is an "ad agency" with one account. Investigate. Investigate. Investigate. Their "truths" are half-truths. Request permission to call their "active advertising accounts" - ALL reputable ad agencies allow this. This agency is why Madison Avenue invented the term "black hand agency". The management team are on their hands and knees begging for clients and their hands are turning black. One client equates to having 3% of your workday spent "working" and the other 97% of your day wondering if you'll have a job the next morning.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Read a book; any book.

    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO