No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Synechron full-time (more than 8 years)Pros
1.It’s been almost 10 years with Synechron, have seen company growing from 100 people to the current state with 4500+ employees. This has been an exciting journey so far wherein the company has provided 'N' number of opportunities in the Capital Markets domain.
2. Company takes every effort to fulfil the employee's needs - project, domain, location, etc.
3. Good opportunities at every level as company is growing and has been growing since quite some time.
4. Cutting edge projects on Capital Markets with great exposure to latest technologies.
5. Good pay scale for new joiners.
6. Company selects right talent from the market, so technically the employees are better than average market standards.
7. Easy to approach management, you do not get lost. Management is always available to help in professional as well as personal challenges.Cons
1.Need to adopt a more systematic/processed approach consistently without making compromise.
2. Leadership selection in some cases raises concern in mind.
3. No product development focus.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO