No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Systel full-time (less than an year)Pros
No company is totally bad... Just couldn't uncover pros.
- they are good at searching for opportunities.
- for the sake of their investment, they will do everything to minimise loss.Cons
- Make lots of promises they can't keep.
- Prey on the vulnerability of international students as they are looking for opportunities to get their immigration status sorted out. That't the main reason they go a long way to get international students rather then permanent residents.
- Corporate culture is just not right. It's all about out right exploitation. You just go with the flow because you need a job and you need to make ends meets. You will be tempted to break the contract, pay them off and leave after a few months of work (after all you would have made the necessary money)
- No one seems to want to take responsibility even for the most basic stuff.
- Will get your blood pressure so high because of uncertainty.
Etc... I'll let you find out for yourself.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Do not prey on the vulnerability of international students... It's no wonder you guys are nit growing very much.Doesn't RecommendDisapproves of CEO