No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at TALENTBEAT full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- Get to learn a lot
- infrastructure is good
- you wont be on bench for more than a month in worst case.Cons
- work overload.
- no personal life
- very little payments
- high degree of variable component. so very less in hand salary.
- will always need to stay back for work till late night.
- will need to work on weekends frequently.
- exceptionally high work pressure.Doesn't Recommend