TeleCommunication Systems
2.4 of 5 83 reviews
www.telecomsys.com Annapolis, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees
Post a Job

TeleCommunication Systems Systems Developer Jobs & Careers in Annapolis, MD

36 job openings
Hiring? Post a Job
Back to all jobs
Show:  All Results Last 7 Days

Strategic Sales Manager - Healthcare

Telecommunication Systems Annapolis, MD

ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: TeleCommunication Systems (TCS) seeks a high-performing Strategic Sales Manager – Healthcare (SSM) with functional experience… Beyond.com

See who works here


Linux System Engineer

TeleCommunication Systems Annapolis, MD +4 locations

Depending on the specific platform being supported, additional experience with open source and commercial virtualization solutions or open source IDS… Glassdoor

See who works here


System Administrator V

TeleCommunication Systems Annapolis, MD +3 locations

- Oversees, recommends and implements appropriate level database solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and… Glassdoor

See who works here


Junior Applications Engineer/System Administrator

TeleCommunication Systems Annapolis, MD +3 locations

The successful candidate will be an integral part of a high visibility team charged with developing core capabilities for continuous administration… Glassdoor

See who works here


Acquisition Professional (AP3)

TeleCommunication Systems Annapolis, MD +3 locations

Provide acquisition support on functions of program management. Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program… Glassdoor

See who works here


Acquisition Professional (AP2)

TeleCommunication Systems Annapolis, MD +3 locations

Provide acquisition support on functions of program management. Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program… Glassdoor

See who works here


Lead Software Developer (Web/OO/Mobile)

TeleCommunication Systems Annapolis, MD +3 locations

• Experience developing and deploying user-facing facing software. • Expert understanding of J… Glassdoor

See who works here


Linux Systems Engineer/Administrator

Telecommunication Systems Hanover, MD

* configuration management * system policy development * maintenance… Beyond.com

See who works here


Senior SharePoint Developer

Telecommunication Systems Baltimore, MD

ABOUT THE COMPANY: Making the Connections That Matter® When a soldier under fire radios command. When a victim uses her cell phone to call… Beyond.com

See who works here


Senior Project Engineer

TeleCommunication Systems Inc Hanover, MD

Candidate will provide the full spectrum of Project Engineering providing support for Satellite and Mobile Communication solutions through both… Getit.me

See who works here

See What TeleCommunication Systems Employees Are Saying

Employees are “Dissatisfied”   83 ratings

2.4

17% Approve of the CEO   48 ratings

TeleCommunication Systems Chairman, President, and CEO Maurice B. Tosé

Maurice B. Tosé

Chairman, President, and CEO

3 people found this helpful

Pros: “I'm sorry but I don't think there are any pros and I worked at TCS for 5 years and 55% of the employees are hard working and smart professionals. But the remaining 45% don't work hard, take credit for the work the hard working employees do and they get all the credit and bonuses!!”Full Review


If you're searching for TeleCommunication Systems jobs and careers — we can help! Here you'll not only find the latest TeleCommunication Systems job openings, you can also see what TeleCommunication Systems employees have to say about a career at TeleCommunication Systemssalaries, reviews, and interview questions all posted anonymously by TeleCommunication Systems employees and job seekers.

Updated Apr 16, 2014

Glassdoor is the only job search with a view from the inside. 36 TeleCommunication Systems Systems Developer jobs in Annapolis, MD - plus company salaries, reviews, and more posted by TeleCommunication Systems employees.