No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
The Gap Photos
2 people found this helpful
I have been working at The GapPros
- The people. Coworkers become like friends and they're all very nice.
- The discount. 50% off full price items is a pretty good deal.Cons
- Gap cards. We are pushed to get people to open the gap card even if they don't want it.
- Scheduling. Three hours shifts can be nice but sometimes it would be nice if we could get a six or seven hour shift as well. I don't want to have to work five days a week to get 15 hours when that could be done in two eight hour shifts.
- Career advancement. Advancement is definitely about politics and not ability.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Remember to treat all your employees fairly and to look past the politics of the working environment. Get to know your employees on an individual basis so you can do things that can help each specific person.No opinion of CEO