The Nielsen Company

  www.nielsen.com
Work in HR? Unlock Free Profile

The Nielsen Company Jobs & Careers in Chicago, IL

86 job openings Back to all jobs
Show:  All Results Last 7 Days

Solutions Architect - Hadoop

The Nielsen Company Schaumburg, IL

* Recovering from node failures and troubleshooting common Hadoop cluster issues. * Understanding of distributed computing and map reduce basics… Beyond.com


Analyst

The Nielsen Company Naperville, IL

The North American Professional Services team leads and manages all of Nielsen's relationships with consumer-focused manufacturers and retailers. The… Beyond.com


Financial Analyst

The Nielsen Company Schaumburg, IL

* Facilitate and assist in the annual operating plan process and ongoing forecasts. * Perform variance analysis and monitor financial performance… Beyond.com


Analyst/Sr. Modeling Analyst

The Nielsen Company Schaumburg, IL

This position leads execution and coordination of global client engagements for Nielsens Forecast Practice Area. Duties include: * Conducts, manages… Beyond.com


Sr Product Manager

The Nielsen Company Schaumburg, IL

* Assess market conditions and prioritize requirements into the product roadmap * Manage the product management process and team globally * Support… Beyond.com


Retailer Interaction Global Execution Lead

The Nielsen Company Schaumburg, IL

include but are not limited to: * Must be a team player working closely with IV Enablement and Execution teams, Retail Service, Reference Data, Data… Beyond.com


Sr Technical Business Analyst - Web Development

The Nielsen Company Schaumburg, IL

includes the analysis, design, and development of WEB based systems that access relational database knowledge repositories and warehouses. Required… Glassdoor


Project Manager

Nielson Company Schaumburg, IL

ยท Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high… Glassdoor


Survey Clerk

The Nielsen Company Schaumburg, IL

Glassdoor

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.

Updated Aug 20, 2014

See What The Nielsen Company Employees Are Saying

Employees say it's “OK”   1,171 ratings

3.3

85% Approve of the CEO   116 ratings

The Nielsen Company Chief Executive Officer Mitch Barns

Mitch Barns

Chief Executive Officer

2 people found this helpful

Pros: “Easy-going atmosphere 30% of the time. The other 70% does require hard work. If you don't want to work, you should find a way to retire early. It's a part of life. The job is interesting though the clients can be challenging. It is intellectually stimulating in that it causes you to think.”Full Review


If you're searching for The Nielsen Company jobs and careers — we can help! Here you'll not only find the latest The Nielsen Company job openings, you can also see what The Nielsen Company employees have to say about a career at The Nielsen Companysalaries, reviews, and interview questions all posted anonymously by The Nielsen Company employees and job seekers.