The Smart Cube
Cube International – Pasig City
• Conduct outbound sales calls in order to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas • Generate new business in order to exceed aforementioned… Glassdoor
The Smart Cube Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at The Smart Cube full-time for more than a yearPros
I worked in SSG, a key business group of the company.
- The top management has high regards for company values and business ethics.
- If you have the potential and capability to consistently deliver good outputs, the company will always encourage you to do better.
- Some of the PLs are really string analysts as well. You get to learn a lot on quasi-consulting, pilot projects, etc.
- Transparent and unbiased
- They have started focusing on rigorous training for campus hire. I expect the quality of analysts to be further boosted.
- Salaries above industry standards
- Reputation in the market as a quality focused vendor
- Great learning opportunities and exposure across industries and type of clients
- Sufficient flexibility to work from home (for AMs and above)
- and.. Unlimited outbounds and partiesCons
- As the company is growing, it is getting more process oriented
- Low working flexibility for Analysts
- Quality of lateral hires from Evalueserve, etc. are not up to the TSC standards, which lead to some declines in 2013.
- Also, these laterals getting much higher paid compared with home-grown analysts. (which is somewhat normal in the industry)Advice to ManagementAdvice
Focus more on compensations of the home grown oustanding and exceptional analysts. They should be better paid than lateral hires. (as TSC was facing attrition in 2013, they should have done this)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO