No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
+ Great culture; smart people
+ Interesting mix of clients/industries
+ Opportunities for international assignmentsCons
- Company leadership is young, still in their "first job." It really shows.
- Financial feast-or-famine mentality
- You can earn 20% more salary anywhere else (at least); it makes it hard to attract top talent.
- Poor consulting skills across the org; only a handful practice them
- Lots of young, inexperienced hires per capita.
- TRAVEL. It gets tough.Advice to ManagementAdvice
* Develop yourselves. Take classes on public speaking, leadership development, etc
* Hire more experienced people
* Sell betterRecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO