TitleMax Jobs & Careers in Virginia Beach, VA

Hiring? Post a Job
1 job opening Back to all jobs

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days
2 days ago

Customer Service Representative – new

TItleMax Chesapeake, VA

TMX Finance LLC and Affiliates Positioned for the Future Customer Service Representative Earn up to $25K! Chesapeake, Virginia The TMX… TItleMax


TitleMax Reviews

174 Reviews
2.7
174 Reviews
Rating Trends

Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
Tracy Young
87 Ratings
  1. 1 person found this helpful  

    Beware: Good Pay = Very HIGH Stress Levels

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - General Manager in Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Virginia Beach, VA

    I have been working at TitleMax full-time (more than an year)

    Pros

    Great pay for the 1st year if you negotiate properly, I got $60K for my 1st year, after that you go to a standard $30K salary plus potential bonus program. PTO is good too, starting on day one, I was able to take a weeks vacation near the end of my 5th month.

    Cons

    Stress levels to produce, it's all about the numbers! 51% sales of getting maximum loan values vs 49% collections of people who simply can't afford to repay their loans. App 80% pay on time, the other 20% will drive your bonus to zero. They talk a good work/life balance however as with most company the scale leans heavily on the work side (2 days off per week the other five days expect to be gone from home app 12 hours per day including your commute), enjoy your two days! Constant changes (as with most businesses), grading scales for store audits = one passing score and 3 degrees of failing. 3 needs improvement (the norm) will result in write ups, after so many it's bye bye (doesn't make sense other than most GM's burn out after the first year so they're ALWAYS recruiting new GMITs - General Managers in Training - they're masters of the revolving door.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Work/LIFE balance - it isn't always about money. I'm leaving due to this, willing to make a little less than what is offered at TitleMax to enjoy living with my family. More of a focus on the store teams would make the job more tolerable. When you offer 401K and benefits, don't put the burden on the team member, I never got my 401K after I signed up for it!

    Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO

Work at TitleMax? Share Your Experiences

TitleMax

 
Click to Rate
or