No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Transplant Connect Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Transplant Connect full-timePros
1) Better than get paid to play video games.
2) 30 blocks from the beach.
3) Monthly paid lunches (other companies get weekly to daily paid lunches).
4) Within walking distance to a 24hr. gym, restaurants and lunch trucks.
5) Indoor parking.
6) Near a doctor's office.
7) Near a liquor store.
8) Across a park.
9) If a contractor, can work overtime and get paid more money.
10) Next door to a casting agency office.Cons
1) The CEO constantly wants to control everything in his company, including when you should be at work and telling you how to do your job.
2) Project managers accusing you of theft and not apologizing saying it was a joke.
3) Expects lower level staff to pick up the phones when they are not paid to do that duty.
4) The CEO is HR.
5) Still uses IE8 to keep customers happy.
6) Not getting reimbursed for nearby gym membership.
7) CEO does not allow staff to advance up when position opens or have open interviews for people who might be interested. He chooses people he likes for higher positions.
8) CEO has to be reminded about reviews and raises.
9) CEO travels 70% of the year. Only in the office for 30% of the year.
10) Bonus is a $250 Best Buy Gift Card. If there over 5 years, $500 Best Buy Gift Card.
11) Employees there 5 years or more get a plaque and that's it.
12) If salaried, no time off for working more hours than others.
13) Can't afford cable. Streams programs and uses other people's accounts to access cable TV.
14) You can be in the area for 15 minutes before getting to a major street during afternoon rush hour. CEO leaves earlier than everyone else to avoid traffic. He can since he is the CEO.Advice to ManagementAdvice
When people give you advise, don't just consider it; actually do something about it.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO