TubeMogul, Inc. – Toronto
• Prospecting, research, calling and meeting new and current clients • Sales presentations, varying from… TubeMogul, Inc.
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at TubeMogul full-timePros
- Opportunities are given based on ability, not tenure. This makes TM a great place to start your career.
- Incredibly intelligent/humble peers. This combination is hard to find elsewhere. My colleagues freely/frequently offer their help, even if it means they'll have to work late!
- Great technology that almost sells itself.
- I've been lucky enough to have had some of the best managers during my time at TM. They genuinely care about their teams' happiness, and are easily accessible - no closed offices here. They've been some of my best advocates, and I find it really encouraging how hard they work to make my life easier.
- TM provides plenty of room to explore your career options. Many of my peers have taken advantage of this as an opportunity to explore other departments (or countries!).
- Laid back culture with schedule flexibility, provided your work gets done.
- It's incredibly satisfying to see my efforts make a tangible difference.
- My office takes snack recommendations seriously :)Cons
- International offices sometimes feel forgotten - everything gets to us last
- Work/Life balance is a struggle during peak months
- Initial compensation is low. Raises are common after yearly reviews, but initial salaries make it hard for us to attract experienced hires.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Please create some more advanced trainings. We have a lot of smart employees with great potential. We should continue to develop them at the same momentum that the company is moving at. The existing trainings are not very relevant to the more experienced employees.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO