No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center Photos
I have been working at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center full-time (Less than a year)Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEODoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Some employees genuinely care about the children. Gave a lot of free rein to run the room how I wanted. Assistant director was very supportive and listened to criticism.
- Very low pay unless you can exploit a time when they are in a staffing crisis.
- Virtually no room for upward mobility.
- Employees call out sick all the time, but if you actually ask for the day off, expect a struggle.
- Senior management is only concerned with checking off a sheet. My room way reviewed when we were on a field trip. How could they have evaluated my skills as teacher without any kids in the room?
- Most of the employees are unenthusiastic and the care suffers for it.
- Be prepared to have to stay late as it never seems like anyone can get scheduling done right.
- The question, "Are the kids having fun?" or "Do the kids want to come back?" is never asked.
- Presentation and following the guidelines is more important than actually caring for the kids.
- Great place to work if you are okay with mediocre.
Advice to Management
Big kids need a gym to play in during the day. It is summer camp, not summer school. Fun can help make the place safe. Weed out the people who don't care. Pay the teachers who do a good job more.