No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Twist Image full-time (more than an year)Pros
- Great work environment and relaxed atmosphere.
- Overall good work/life balance. Not a lot of pressure to do mass OT hours for the most part.
- Cover costs for upgrading skills if necessary.Cons
- Mandatory 9-5 work days.
- Poor at returning in lieu time for excessive OT (Known of employees who've put in over 60 mandatory OT hours over a short period of time and returned between 1 to 2 days in lieu).
- Difficult to get the proper hardware or software when needed.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Be more transparent with employees across the board.
- Make sure they understand where they can move with the company and with realistic time frame.
- Most importantly, need to be more flexible with employee hours and understand a better compensation when expecting them to work large amounts of OT to complete a project with unrealistic deadline.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO