No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
UST Global Photos
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at UST Global as a contractor (less than an year)Pros
1. You will get system/desktop after 1 month.
2. For 1 month you will have only worst documents to read nothing to work.Cons
1. Once you get the system, your job will be for 2-3 weeks. After this they will find someone inside UST Global and replace you without notice. This happened with me and with others also.
2. They end contract without any feedback from client. Even if feedback from client is good for you they don't care.
3. Generally they say that contract will be long term but max contract goes for 3 months.
4. They always keep on looking for contractors replacement inside UST Global. Once they get you will be fired. Specially for client in Philadelphia, PA.
5. Managers are not skilled. All managers in Philadelphia, PA accounts are from production support background.
6. Be careful to join them specially in Philadelphia, PA.
7. From interview pattern itself you will be able to know that they have production support wok. Though they say that work will be development but its wrong.Advice to ManagementAdvice
No advice to them.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO