United Software Group
United Software Group – Troy, MI
- The eCatalog Specialist will lead the eCatalog set up / creation / deployment, implementation, maintain and support of a tool based catalog… Glassdoor
“Great Company to work Overall, a very positive experience.
I worked at USG as a contractor for a year. ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at United Software Group full-time (less than an year)Pros
- Salary and other composition were good never have any issue on this front. Salary was always paid on time.
- HR staff and CEO were helpful and helped me during time of crisis without any condition and i am very great full for the same.
- Tough the client i was working was bad but USG helped and supported me with my crisis with client.
- They are very transparency and communicate upfront what is required of you.
- everyone in the office was positive, and collaborative.Cons
If your looking for long-term career goal I would highly recommend USGAdvice to ManagementAdvice
NoneRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO