United Stationers – Tempe, AZ
An entry-level distribution role that requires limited material handling equipment use. Frequently provides… Glassdoor
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at United Stationers full-time for more than a yearPros
- Decent compensation
- Great mid-level managers
- Some senior leaders are super friendly & down to earthCons
- Certain senior VPs are adverse to change
- Whether you get to work from home depends on your director/VP - some get 2 days some get 0. There is not a consistent rule throughout the company
- Certain directors have been here too long and are coasting
- Industry is declining
- Raises are small
- No real career path.
- MBA's are not valued or have no positions open after you get your MBA. Only way to advance is to leave.
- HR is terrible.
- Can be a boys clubs with older VPs.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Make sure the culture you talk about trickles down from top to bottom. Evaluate directors more often.RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO