Value Consulting, Inc. – Herndon, VA
Value Consulting, Inc. seeks a Business Systems Analyst (SAPFICO) to design, configure the General Ledger business… Glassdoor
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Value Consulting full-time for more than a yearPros
Pros? Seriously? No ways. Impossible to have one.Cons
Cons? I have a list. Please take two minutes of your lives guys and this will benefit you.
1. Discrimination among employees
2. Knowing your weakness and torturing you on it till you don't suffocate and die.
3. Salary is not on time.
4. Salary is deducted from your payroll month in which you resign regardless of you having balance. (After resignation if your balance is waived off then it is understood but prior to resignation your balance is waived off)
5. No acceptance on resignation at any cost. Even though it is mentioned in the HR Manual.
6. Top Management does not stick to policies they make and sometimes the policies are invented without prior intimation.
7. No guarantee about relieving letter. They don't even give it to you in writing that you'll get.
8. Everything is verbal when an employee is in need but when the management wants something then everything has to be documented.
9. US MNC. No western culture at all. Pure domination and autocratic leadership.Advice to ManagementAdvice
You want to build relations with customers then first build relations with your employees.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO