No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
I worked at Village VoicePros
- Atmosphere is loose and fun
- Good Location Downtown
- Loved Westword as a kidCons
- You have to pay for parking (50 a month) Really?
- ZERO feeback on how you're doing.
- ZERO training I was literally thrown into this job and expected to sell the top HOT SPOTS in Denver.
- Any other REP can call on Daily Deal and sell it, you can't sell anything but that so it limits you.
This place sucks.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Give the Guy more than 46 days on the job.Doesn't RecommendDisapproves of CEO