No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Vision Technologies full-timePros
* There's not much to be positive about.
* Some decent employees. HR tries to be decent.
* Workplace flexibility, but this benefit is being taken away.Cons
* If I could give Vision a negative star rating, I would.
* PTO plan is non-existent.
* $1000/yr in training for technical workers, which means no training.
* While the company claims to be "veteran owned", the values of the company, in no way, represent military ideals.
* The culture is akin to a Roman Gladiatorial game. You kill or you will be killed.Advice to ManagementAdvice
I would give advice, but I know it would fall on deaf ears.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO