No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Walmart eCommerce Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Walmart eCommerce full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
- WalmartLabs works with top technology. It's a great place to learn these technologies if you are motivated.
- There are some very good teams with nice and talented people.Cons
- Most startup acquired employees are given bloated titles that don't relate to their experience or talent. They don't add much value and complain about how much they miss the startup life (which reduces the morale of the whole team), and once they cash their retention package, they leave.
- Health insurance is terrible.Advice to ManagementAdvice
2. Learn where your talent is. Not always the louder one is the talented one.
3. Evaluate the downsides of acquiring mediocre Startups.RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO