No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Weatherby Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
• Potential to make very good commission after a couple of years
• Can be a fun environment if you choose to make it so
• Most of the Sales Leaders (Directors, Sales Managers, and BSMs) are doing a good job to balance running a team, deliver results, and support usCons
• Stress. Stress. Stress.
• You really are only a number to Sr. Leadership. They are only concerned with how much GM can you produce while maximizing your KPIs and calls. Conceptually not a bad idea, but in practice they will turn on you in a second.
• Do not buy into their claim that they care about culture, it is farcical at best.
• Turnover is way higher than they will tell you. I am looking around the office now, and I see entire teams that are filled with the next 'round' of consultants.
• Too stressful around here to really make a desirable career.
• The balance between the financial rewards and a true work/life balance is untenable.Advice to ManagementAdvice
• CHG Leadership - Don't manipulate your brands to get the outcome you desire.
• CHG Leadership – Don’t fool yourself to thinking this is a Weatherby problem, we are the animal that you created. Your unrelenting expectations on WBY have created this environment we are now forced to slave away in.
• CHG Leadership – Idiom time: You reap what you sow. Don’t be surprised when your chickens come home to roost.
• WBY Leadership - Be prepared to continue to lose top employees until you fix the problem - I plan on leaving as soon as something better comes along.
• CHG and WBY – This can be a great place to work again. Figure out what was going right a few years ago and try to recapture some of that magic in a bottle. Maybe, I will still be around to see it.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO