No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Wells Fargo Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (Less than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- MANY opportunities for growth.
- They promote a lot from within.
- Benefits are pretty great.
-Company is very diverse.
- Pay isn't fantastic but it is competitive.
- Many locations for chances to transfer.
- You can also move into a different department if you have the requirements for the position.
- Sales are pushed to the point that bankers are making recommendations that aren't helpful to the customer.
- Micro Managed to the point that its incredibly frustrating.
- There are so many things to juggle at once: (QA, KDM, Referral Rate, Close Rate, Proxy, Adherence, AHT, etc.) and GOD FORBID one thing is bad, you are almost demonized.
- Their attendance policy is SO STRICT. I lost my job because I had to miss a lot of work when I was sick. I wish the occurrences did not count when its for a medical reason.
Advice to Management
Pleaseeeeeee, change the sales culture. The way corporate wants us to sale is so different that what happens on the floor. Bankers are forced to sell even when the customer will not benefit (ahem, second checking accounts).
I've had so many customers call to cancel products that they were pushed into that they could not afford.