Whole Foods Market Jobs in Plano, TX

Hiring? Post a Job
40 job openings Back to all jobs

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days
30+ days ago

Meat Service Team Member

Whole Foods Market Plano, TX +2 locations

** As a member of our Meat Team, your role will include setting and maintaining attractive Meat displays and supporting the regional Meat vision… ClickCast


30+ days ago

Prepared Foods Service Team Member

Whole Foods Market Plano, TX +5 locations

** As a member of our Prepared Foods Team, your role will include setting and maintaining attractive Prepared Foods displays and supporting the… ClickCast


24 days ago

Payroll Benefits Specialist

Whole Foods Market Dallas, TX

for workers compensation, safety, record keeping, and related compliance. The person in this position will portray a positive company image by… ClickCast


30+ days ago

Cashier

Whole Foods Market Fairview, TX +5 locations

** Your role will include assisting customers during the checkout process, performing all cash register functions, bagging groceries, and working at… ClickCast


30+ days ago

Grocery Service Team Member

Whole Foods Market Highland Village, TX +3 locations

** As a member of our Grocery Team, your role will include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Grocery floor and displays, and selling… ClickCast


24 days ago

Demo Specialist

Whole Foods Market Dallas, TX

** The Demo Specialist introduces products to customers, provides product education, promotes sales and creates theatre in the store. This position… ClickCast


24 days ago

Wine/Beer Team Member

Whole Foods Market Dallas, TX

** Works together with other Team Members to assure that all objectives and goals of the department and store, as communicated by the Team… ClickCast


24 days ago

Specialty Service Team Member

Whole Foods Market Dallas, TX

** As a member of our Specialty Team, your role will include setting and maintaining attractive specialty displays and supporting the regional… ClickCast


24 days ago

Prepared Foods Team Trainer

Whole Foods Market Dallas, TX

** As a Trainer on the Prepared Foods Team you will work with new Prepared Foods Team Members. Using training checklists, you will provide them with… ClickCast


24 days ago

Seafood Service Team Member

Whole Foods Market Dallas, TX +2 locations

** As a member of our Seafood Team, your role will include setting and maintaining attractive Seafood displays and supporting the regional Seafood… ClickCast


Whole Foods Market Photos

Whole Foods Market Reviews

3.6
Rating Trends
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
Whole Foods Market co-CEOs John Mackey and Walter Robb
John Mackey and Walter Robb
993 Ratings
  • Helpful (3)

    Good benefits and a great place to meet people.

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Specialist in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Specialist in Plano, TX
    Approves of CEO

    I worked at Whole Foods Market full-time (More than 10 years)

    Pros

    Benefits. The more service hours the better they get.

    Cons

    Schedules are erratic, some leadership is highly questionable (never promotes the right person ie: picking someone bc they have better interview skill set over the obvious work ethic of the person.) 95% of customers are the WORST people on the planet, the other 5% are wonderful. I've worked in Plano, Dallas and Austin. This is true across the board.

    Advice to Management

    ATL's shouldn't have rotate. If you want leadership to improve they should have team leaders rotate stores. Also, why not just promote people based on their ability to do the job? The interview process to move up is just a brown-nosing contest.


Work at Whole Foods Market? Share Your Experiences

Whole Foods Market

 
Click to Rate
or
Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.