No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Wisestaff full-time (more than an year)Pros
Flexible work hours and environment.
Don't do it...you have the opportunity to run far away now!
Happily Employed elsewhere!Cons
- A typical work day was confusing and very hectic. Quickly learned that no one at the company knew how to manage. Management was non-existent; that worked several MD jobs and no time to learn or run the business appropriately.
- Extremely unethical in many ways, i.e can get the pink slip any day solely off of emotions. (Abused at will employment)
- Operations is not to be trusted, enough said!
- It appears that you have to sleep, eat and breath Wisestaff; on-call 24/7
- Financial problems for sure
- No career growth
- you'll be used until they feel they can no longer use you any further.Advice to ManagementAdvice
-Learn to trust the people you hire (it's an obvious lack of knowledge of the industry) they are there to help the company grow (which will not happen anytime soon due to certain stubborn ways will keep Wisestaff stagnate.)
- Stop being cheap and invest in your company- you can only get out what you put in.
- Decisions that are made & the way people are treated will someday come back to stare you in the face.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO