World Wide Technology
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
World Wide Technology Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time (more than an year)Pros
- As a top 3 reseller/integrator for the major IT vendors (Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMWare), WWT conducts business with the largest clients (Commercial, Government and Service Provider). You get to work with all of these clients.
- The company is growing fast and there is opportunity for you to grow as well.
- Very collaborative, "do what it takes" culture. Low obstacles to progress.
- Good IT support - Mac and Windows, BYOD, lots of SaaS, fairly good single sign on, HTTP/web browser for most, responsive Service Desk, self-service options
- Competitive pay. Above average benefits with great healthcare.
- The company is involved in the community and devotes resources (time, money, access).Cons
- Long term employees can exert some inertia at times. However, the company is generally really good at re-inventing itself.
- Very sales oriented. If you work on the Professional Services side of the house, it can seem that your only growth path is to leave PS and get into the sales side of the house.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Grow services - the ATC and ITC are star capabilities, but anything really complex requires strong Professional Services. Work on PS career paths to retain the best and brightest within PSRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO