Wrigley – Chicago, IL
Wrigley is a recognized leader in confections with a wide range of product offerings including gum, mints, hard and chewy candies, and lollipops… Wrigley
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Wrigley full-time (less than a year)Pros
- As part of the GLDP program, career opportunities available are very broad. Cross-functional and cross-segment experiences within the company are highly valued.
- The company's 5 principles are alive in the decision making process of associates. They are the common thread between different functions and segments.
- Work life balance is excellent. Each employee is resposible for delivering a high performance while managing their schedule.Cons
- Brand awareness of Mars (and each of its segments) as a great place to work has not reached its pottential. The private nature of the company contributes to this matter.
- For GLDP candidates, geographical mobility can be challenging since the program truly requires flexibility in this aspect.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO