No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
13 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I worked at innoPathPros
- No need to work hard.
- Decent pay.
- Located close to good places to eat on El Camino Real.
- Foosball and pool table, although the QA people pretty much are always using them.Cons
- Tremendous amount of senior management micromanaging leads to no personal initiative.
- Lack on any clear strategy or corporate goals.
- Weak management team.
- Most of the good engineering talent has left.
- Very hard to get anything done unless the CEO has personally approved and is shepherding it.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Management is weak and needs to be replaced.Doesn't RecommendDisapproves of CEO