- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at élan Data Makers part-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- Decent pay bonuses if you're good at typing.
- Very flexible hours.
- Good if you're not very social because you can just do your own thingCons
- Very old computer systems, but I guess if it gets the job done...
- If you end up doing administration or performing any other duties for them other than data entry, they don't compensate very much at all
- You have to log every break you take or your typing speeds according to the system will suffer. So you find yourself having to limit your bathroom breaks and managing your time very strictly.RecommendsNeutral Outlook
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –