3E Company-- a member of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies-- offers a comprehensive suite of data products and information services that enables improved compliance with global Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) requirements related to the safe manufacturing, distribution, transportation, usage and disposal of chemicals and products. Wherever you are in the supply chain or product lifecycle, 3E can deliver a program specific to the EH&S compliance information and management needs of your organization that provides benefits to the entire enterprise and beyond.
3E Company's full product lifecycle and cross-supply chain approach provides a single, integrated solution for managing EH&S capabilities, resulting in reduced cost, risk and liability while improving process.
At 3E Company, we understand the business and the burden of EH&S information and compliance management. Our unwavering vision and commitment to our role as your global strategic partner for EH&S compliance data is evidenced by our long-standing customer relationships and high renewal and retention rates. 3E is solely dedicated to providing our customers with:
- The world's premier content as a platform for EH&S compliance management
- Better business processes through consolidation of fragmented data flows
- The trusted source for definitive, objective and accurate EH&S data
- A catalyst for positive change and innovation
- Solutions that result in reduced regulatory and product stewardship risk in the supply chain
Accurate and Quality Data and Content at the Core
3E Company's core competence is researching, sourcing, aggregating, enriching and maintaining EH&S compliance related data and making it available to our customers in a format that is easy and practical to use, and based on their specific needs. 3E's data and content set is industry-leading and unsurpassed. It is the broadest, most dynamically updated, highest quality and most accurate collection of data, bar none.
Unmatched EH&S Experience & Expertise
While data is at the core of our business, the true value is realized when we apply our expertise, best practices and business rules to the data. 3E has more than two decades of experience providing critical EH&S services to global customers. Our professionals have deep domain expertise and many are recognized as industry thought leaders, as evidenced by our industry awards, speaking engagements and published articles. 3E is the only provider with the unique and powerful combination of sourcing our own content and developing the underlying technology to deliver it, all with our own employees who have direct contact with the content and our customers.
Our regulatory experts:
- Maintain direct relationships with regulatory bodies across the globe
- Hold relevant degrees and certifications
- Come from a variety of disciplines such as environmental health, sciences, and engineering; natural resources; toxicology; product safety and stewardship; chemical engineering, business process engineering; dangerous goods logistics; hazardous materials management, chemistry and law
- Are accessible to our customers round-the-clock, working and residing in several time zones
- Speak dozens of languages and understand local interpretations and applications of regulations
Our staff is familiar with and comes from a variety of industry backgrounds, such as chemical, process, consumer product and pharmaceutical manufacturing; waste management; emergency response; environmental consulting; healthcare; retail and others.
3E invests heavily in deploying the best IT developer talent to design tools and applications that utilize the latest advancements in technology, and integrate with third party applications and systems. In addition, we have vast experience and a successful track record in SAP® EHS Management content implementations.
Business Rules & Best Practices
As a result of the powerful combination of 3E's experienced staff and rich repository of data, 3E Company has developed a set of business rules and best practices that is unparalleled in the industry. Rigorous care is taken to ensure the quality of 3E's data, including the accuracy and comprehensiveness of Ariel™ regulatory lists, legislation or scientific data; and the constant review and maintenance of the currency of the MSDSs in our database.
These meticulous processes translate into a proven methodology and track record resulting in the earned trust of a loyal and devoted customer base of thousands.
3E Company has a unique and compelling value proposition. The powerful combination of accurate, high-quality data, expertise, round-the-clock global support and breadth of capabilities provides the ultimate solution for your company to manage EH&S capabilities, resulting in reduced cost, risk and liability while improving process. Our differentiators include:
Accuracy & Quality
- Our data is 99%+ accurate
- Integrity of 3E's data is a critical differentiator
- Data is continuously updated by contact with manufacturers and regulatory bodies
- Round-the-clock customer service via 3E EH&S Mission Control Call Center
- Highly accessible, on-call experts providing global coverage and support
Unparalleled Experience & Expertise
- Over two decades of providing critical EH&S services to global customers
- Employees are domain experts with relevant degrees and certifications
Full Lifecycle / Breadth of Solutions
- Services span multiple verticals throughout the supply chain
- Support many environments, including SAP® EHSM
- Support upstream manufacturer product stewardship and downstream end-user workplace safety applications
Premiere EH&S Knowledgebase
- Broadest and largest
- Dynamic database of 4+ million MSDSs
- Global regulatory database of hundreds of thousands of substances
- Leading provider of both product-level MSDS data and substance-level regulatory data, fully integrated
Work at 3E
While leading edge technology and a rich database are at the core of 3E's services, it is the dedicated and passionate staff that maintains excellent relationships with customers, chemical manufacturers and regulatory agencies. The 3E Company team works together every day to inform, advise and support more than 75,000 customer sites worldwide. While it is a serious job, working with such a close-knit and supportive team can also be very rewarding.
3E Company is an energetic, vibrant and growing company that is shaping and leading the future of the environmental, health and safety information management industry. Quality individuals who contribute to team efforts are critical to that future. 3E offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as a dynamic, challenging work environment.
We appreciate the role our employees play to help the company grow, and in return we offer benefits and other work/life programs to recognize the importance of our employees' contributions.
3E Company Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at 3E CompanyRecommendsPositive OutlookDisapproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookDisapproves of CEO
I had respect for my boss
Review and goal process was so painful and dreaded it every year. Hr dept Is the worst.
Advice to Management
Pretend it's not high school and we are all adults.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at 3E Company.
Pre-phone interview, interviewer asked some questions to determine if I was fit for the next part of the interview which was the phone interview. Phone interview, same method as before. On-site interview.
- Most technical questions. Nothing too difficult. 1 Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
3E won't touch your hazardous materials, but the company will tell you what you need to know about them. 3E provides environmental, health, and safety (EH&S) information management services to help customers respond to emergencies and comply with federal regulations. The company maintains a database of more than 4 million material safety data sheets about materials used at the facilities of its more than 5,000 customers worldwide, and it provides around-the-clock telephone access to hazardous-materials experts. Customers include companies and governmental bodies such as...