ACH Food Companies
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at ACH Food Companies full-time (more than a year)Pros
Loads of good people
Relatively new and very good executive team
Strategic Vision, Purpose and Values in place
Stable and growing business
Strong backing from global parent, ABF
Good pay and benefits
Excellent work/life balanceCons
Limited, fast track opportunities
Huge portfolio with some weak and irrelevant brandsAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Continuing investing in the business
Keep the consumer first as a priority
Continue working on the culture
Bring in some outside talent for innovation developmentRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
3 people found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at ACH Food Companies.Interview Details
- Connected by CPG Exec Recruiter
- Phone screen with hiring manager. One hour phone interview.
- On-site with brand and extended team. Total of 6-7 interviews. BMs, Director, and cross-functional team members.
- Some traditional CPG questions, but more non-traditional interview questions/scenarios.
- Interviews were conversational, professional, friendly, helpful.Interview Questions
Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- Not difficult but different: List of questions regarding how I work with people, how I organize myself, etc. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
ACH Food Companies is ACH-ing to help the cook. The company markets, sells, and produces a variety of cooking oils and other food ingredients, such as cornstarch, syrup, spices, and sauces. Its lineup is led by well-known brands, including Mazola (the #1 corn oil brand in North America), Argo corn starch, Fleischmann's yeast, Karo corn syrup, and Spice Islands seasonings. The company also offers private-label and custom manufacture services. Operating through two divisions, consumer products and commercial products, it caters to the retail, and industrial food and...