- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at ACH Food Companies full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
ACH Food Companies is a young company with a lot of potential. Overall good work-life balance, training, people.Cons
During my tenure no one in marketing had received a promotion, driving high turn over.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Needs to be more open and flexible regarding part-time opportunities for working moms/dads, needs to provide strong incentives for people to stay. Also, helps to have an overall vision on company priorities and resources.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
2 people found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at ACH Food Companies.Interview Details
- Connected by CPG Exec Recruiter
- Phone screen with hiring manager. One hour phone interview.
- On-site with brand and extended team. Total of 6-7 interviews. BMs, Director, and cross-functional team members.
- Some traditional CPG questions, but more non-traditional interview questions/scenarios.
- Interviews were conversational, professional, friendly, helpful.Interview Questions
Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- Not difficult but different: List of questions regarding how I work with people, how I organize myself, etc. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
ACH Food Companies is ACH-ing to help the cook. The company markets, sells, and produces a variety of cooking oils and other food ingredients, such as cornstarch, syrup, spices, and sauces. Its lineup is led by well-known brands, including Mazola (the #1 corn oil brand in North America), Argo corn starch, Fleischmann's yeast, Karo corn syrup, and Spice Islands seasonings. The company also offers private-label and custom manufacture services. Operating through two divisions, consumer products and commercial products, it caters to the retail, and industrial food and...