ACL Services Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at ACL ServicesPros
- Inspiring new CEO and executive leadership team who treat employees right, recognize and reward high performers, define clear vision, values and goals that unite the whole company, and transparently give company-wide updates to keep employees informed. Lots of growth and opportunities ahead!
- Awesome Product Management and Design team who understands what customers want, and has the vision, experience and expertise to build beautiful and elegant Cloud solutions. Smooth and pleasant collaboration between Product designers, UX designers, developers and QAs.
- R&D culture is agile, innovative and fun. Teams are small and agile and consist of many very talented, intelligent and friendly engineers (dev and QA) who are constantly seeking ways to improve and share ideas and knowledge. Developers are encouraged to bring up novel ideas and are given time and resources to learn and experiment. Colleagues are friends, and after work, we play Starcraft, foosball, darts and pool, and drink beer together. We celebrate successes with huge parties and fun trips. A recent trip was an amazing 3 day trip for entire R&D staying at 5 star Four Seasons Hotel at Whistler.Cons
- Current office building is a bit old and far away from skytrain stations in downtown. There're frequent buses along Georgia though, so it's not too bad.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Keep up the good work!RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at ACL Services in November 2014.Interview Details
Great contact with the management team, I felt a good connection and had the feeling I could have my place with ACL, but the technical interview was far too much focused on insignificant details that most engineer - or technician - with good skills and a positive attitude would be able to find out or learn whenever necessary. The purpose of an engineer is not to know about everything, but to be able to adjust to any environment and find the appropriate solution to each case, based on experience AND research. The system guy I'd work with seemed too much focused on his own knowledge and I felt I'd probably not enjoy much working with him, so I desisted after the second interview, even before they offer me anything - but I'm not sure they'd have anyway.Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
- I was asked about network protocols and linux commands. Never been my plan to know that by heart. View Answer
"Mobilizing talent is our #1 priority. And to enable that, we have acquired and look for leaders who embrace the responsibility of discovery, enablement and performance." -Laurie Schultz, President and CEO, ACL
Delivering technology solutions that are transforming audit and risk management, ACL gives organizations unprecedented control over their business. Our products...
Mission: At ACL, our mission is to deliver a BEAUTIFUL customer experience through the Planet's ONLY CLOUD based, DATA DRIVEN GRC solution
We are galvanized together by a set...