ALM is a global leader in specialized business news and information. Trusted reporting delivered through innovative technology is the hallmark of ALM’s award-winning media properties, which include Law.com, The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, The National Law Journal and The New York Law Journal. Headquartered in New York City with 16 offices worldwide, ALM brands have been serving their markets since 1843.
At ALM, our employees are our greatest assets. That’s why we strive to be the employer of choice for the best and brightest business, marketing, legal and editorial minds.
We’re dedicated to creating an environment that encourages career growth, job satisfaction and a true sense of employee engagement. We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive atmosphere that fosters the best in every employee, at every level of the organization.
We are always looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are committed to innovation and excellence. Come take a look at ALM.
ALM’s Total Rewards initiatives provide our employees with benefits and programs designed to support their rich professional and home lives.
- Plans for medical, vision and dental coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal Days & Sick Days)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent care and medical expenses
- Basic Life, Optional Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Coverage
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Qualified Parking & Transit Reimbursement
- Educational Assistance
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Lunch and Learns
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Community Outreach
- Credit Union
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Broadway Theatre
- Museums, Zoos & Aquariums
- Movie Tickets
- Theme Parks
- Sporting & Family Events
- Gift Certificates
- Gym Discounts
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at ALM full-time (more than a year)Pros
- Convenient location in Financial District
- Interesting Projects
- Get to see what it's like to work for a news publication company
- Friendly co-workers
- Good work/life balanceCons
- Company has been going through various transitions but that may not be a con for all peopleAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Thank you for the good experience hereRecommends
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at ALM.Interview Details
Super easy, met with 6 people, asked basic questions. I was considered for another position based on my prior experience which was nice that they were working to find you a well suited opportunity.Negotiation DetailsFelt cornered, not much negotiatingAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
ALM is a global leader in specialized business news and information. Trusted reporting delivered through innovative technology is the hallmark of ALM’s award-winning media properties, which include Law.com, The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, The National Law Journal and The New York Law Journal. Headquartered in New York City with 16 offices worldwide, ALM brands have...
Mission: Trusted, timely news, data, analysis and insights delivered in an engaging and personalized way on integrated platforms that our targeted professional turn to regularly...