Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Mission: We are one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 289,000 employees. Our four...
- Innovative Work |
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value—provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career.
- Accenture Digital Careers: Help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth, create new sources of value and transform their businesses
- Accenture Strategy Careers: Help our clients find solutions for their most pressing C-suite issues at the intersection of business, technology and function
- Accenture Technology Careers: Deliver a broad, deep spectrum of technology services to help organizations translate their strategic business agendas into IT initiatives and solutions.
- Accenture Operations Careers: Provide specialized business operations, such as customer care, IT, finance and HR, on an outsourcing basis for our clients.
- Industry Specialization: Use your industry specialization to effect change for our clients, while building an extraordinary career.
With many of the world’s leading companies as our clients, you can gain experience working with a range of industries, clients and technology solutions and help shape the future of business, government and society.
Watch the video below to learn about our client impact, and tour Accenture Communities to experience how you could help transform your local community.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Employees are “Satisfied” 8,010 ratings
92% of the CEO 3,159 ratings
Current Software Engineer
Pros: Accenture is a dynamic, open place to gain experience and challenge yourself. I was hired and promoted several times in a short time frame. The work is challenging and schedules are flexible. I have worked at a combination of client sites, Accenture… – Full Review
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
1,475 Accenture Salaries
902 Accenture Salaries
831 Accenture Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Interviewed in Washington, DC Jan 2014 – Reviewed Jan 13, 2014
Interview Details – The interview process described in this post is for individuals applying to Accenture as a experienced hire.
First interview: This is a phone screen with the recruiter to discuss your qualification for the position. The recruiter will lightly go through your resume to ensure that you meet the… – Full Interview
Tell me about yourself?, Reason for wanting to join Accenture?, What type of consulting work would you like to focus on? – Answer Question