- Accountemps update11 days ago
Are you starting to see 1099 forms in strange places? It must be tax season!
- Accountemps update18 days ago
Confused by Bitcoin and what it means for #accounting professionals? Here’s a primer.
Accountemps is the world's first and largest specialized temp agency for accounting, finance and bookkeeping professionals. Our temporary staffing solutions connect highly skilled professionals with the best companies in the world. We take pride in understanding an organization's needs and specifications and fulfilling those requirements with a skilled temporary staffing professional. Our professionals are interviewed and their work history is reviewed before we make introductions.
A premier temp agency, Accountemps helps job seekers find positions in accounting and finance at the best organizations worldwide. Our temporary staffing solutions not only provide you with job opportunities, but also offer registered candidates free access to courses that will help you improve your skills and work toward industry certifications while we work to place you at top companies.
Accountemps provides temporary staffing services throughout an accounting department, including:
- A/P & A/R Specialists
- Accounting Managers
- Billing Clerks
- Budget Analysts
- Cost Accountants
- Credit Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Payroll Professionals
- Staff and Senior Accountants
- Tax Accountants
Accountemps is a division of Robert Half. Our specialized staffing divisions place professionals in the finance and accounting, information technology, legal, administrative, and marketing and creative industries. Robert Half also is the parent company of Protiviti, a leading provider of independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting services.
Accountemps' industry expertise and personalized job search service will help you find temporary positions well-matched to your unique skill set and requirements. In the process, you can continue to enhance your skills by participating in our free online training program and continuing professional education (CPE) programs, which provide CPE-accredited courses in both online and classroom formats.
As a temporary professional working with Accountemps, you are eligible for our employee benefits package, which includes:
- Free online training – Accountemps provides you with more than 8,000 online courses to help you enhance your skills and marketability in today's career environment.
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance – Access to a low-cost health and life insurance package that provides you a wide range of benefit options, including medical, prescription drugs, dental, vision, term life with accidental death benefit and short-term disability*. Coverage is available to both you and your eligible dependents. The cost is conveniently deducted from your weekly paychecks on an after-tax basis. Available only in the United States.**
- Voluntary Benefits Program – Accountemps provides you with free access to various coverages including auto, homeowners, renters, long-term care, and pet insurance. Available only in the United States.***
- 401(k) – Enables you to make pre-tax deferrals through payroll deductions to save for your retirement. Available only in the United States. Contact your staffing manager for details on eligibility.
- Holiday pay – You can receive additional pay on designated holidays after working a minimum number of hours with Accountemps.
- Bonus pay – Once you've reached minimum work requirements, Accountemps rewards your loyalty and hard work with bonus pay. Available only in the United States.
- Tuition reimbursement – In school? Thinking about enrolling? Accountemps can help you foot the bill.
- Referral bonuses – Know a friend that might be interested in working with Accountemps? Refer a friend and you can receive a cash bonus.
* Available only in states that do not provide state short-term disability benefits.
** Please note these products and services referred to you are not sponsored by Accountemps or Robert Half. Accountemps and Robert Half International Inc. make no assurances, warranties, or guarantees as to the quality of the products and services referred to you through the program. The providers of these programs are independent organizations and are not affiliated with Accountemps. Healthcare benefits are not offered to our New Hampshire employees.
***Please note this insurance referral service is made available to employees at competitive prices. Such service can be purchased on a voluntary basis through the Mercer Voluntary Benefits program. The provision of group prices should not be construed in any way as an endorsement or warranty of the insurance referral service.
Tracy Emken, Princeton, N.J.
"Robert Half understands the importance of recognizing employees for their dedication and achievements. Excellence is rewarded here. I've never had an employer that made me feel this valued, empowered or motivated to succeed."
Brian Hitchen, Sydney
"The company, and in particular my managers at the time, really supported me … They provided training and mentoring, and I emerged a better supervisor as a result, with skills that still serve me well today."
Mark Hopkins, San Ramon, Calif.
"Robert Half has supported my career development by giving me the opportunity and the training to explore new career paths. This cannot be overstated because it's allowed me to grow and evolve professionally."
Nikki Roberts, San Ramon, Calif.
"Since joining RHI, I have held seven different roles, ranging from finance to IT, and I've worked in multiple countries."
Neil Owen, London
"I started my career with Robert Half as a resourcer in London, focusing on recruitment in banking and capital markets. With hard work and support from management, I steadily advanced. I'm now a director and feel lucky to be in a position where I can help others reach their goals."
At the heart of our business are people – our employees, our clients, the job candidates we place, and those who make up the communities in which we live and work.
Our philanthropic program, called Leading by Example, includes matching gifts, volunteerism, national partnerships and other outreach initiatives.
We host an annual suit drive to provide disadvantaged job seekers with professional attire and holiday drives, which benefit Dress for Success and Boys & Girls Clubs, respectively. We also support a number of youth-oriented, health and workforce development nonprofits through our other national partnerships and grants programs.
Read our corporate citizenship report to learn more about Robert Half's ongoing commitment to the people and businesses we serve through our diversity, education, professional development and environmental stewardship programs.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Accountemps full-time (more than a year)Pros
Always challenging. Always encouraged by the number of assignments and the placements available.Cons
Always the "new kid on the block"Advice to ManagementAdvice
Great job. They always checked in and were great advocatesRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Accountemps.Interview Details
They call you in and test you. Interview is not that difficult. Once you are in the system, you generally don't have to come back for the next assignment, unless it has been a long time.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- They just want to know what type of experience you have. Answer Question
As the world's first and largest specialized staffing firm for temporary accounting, finance and bookkeeping professionals, Accountemps provides its temporary employees with interesting and rewarding assignments at top companies. Our services are provided free of charge; all fees for placements are paid by the client companies we serve. Accountemps temporary employees can develop professional contacts, gain experience in different work environments and build their skills.