Accretive Health is a highly entrepreneurial company focused on changing the way hospitals operate in the 21st Century. We are a fast-growing company built on the strongest team and technology in a unique company culture.
We gather the highest level of industry knowledge in an environment that combines professional excellence and entrepreneurial spirit to deliver outstanding results. We recruit and hire aggressively in order to bring the best talent to our team.A successful Accretive Health Team member:
- Demonstrates leadership in order to produce outstanding results.
- Focuses on delivery of results in every endeavor.
- Approaches work and career with an enthusiasm for growth.
- Exemplifies innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Delivers value with a "can-do" attitude.
- Is naturally happy and self-confident.
At Accretive Health, we learn from challenge and change:
- Enthusiastically seeking opportunities for growth
- Regularly challenging the status quo
- Constantly pushing ourselves to higher levels of performance
- Freely engaging in spirited debate and dialogue
At Accretive Health, we have fun as we pursue our ambitions:
- Passionately pursuing Accretive Health’s mission
- Energetically focusing on innovation and breakthrough results
- Formally and informally celebrating our accomplishments
- Consistently driving results through teamwork and passion
At Accretive Health, we unleash the power of people:
- Intentionally valuing people as the most powerful piece of our business
- Actively energizing our leadership teams and front line employees
- Proudly celebrating the creative accomplishments of our team
- Purposefully maintaining an open corporate structure
We do good by helping you do well.Laser focus on excellence
Accretive Health's Mission:
To strengthen the financial stability of healthcare providers through excellence,
best people, and leading technology, thereby increasing healthcare access for all.
Our model provides the freedom to focus on care.
Results, no kidding
Accretive Health believes that the single most important opportunity to strengthen the financial position of healthcare providers lies in a dramatically improved, end-to-end, technology-underpinned execution of the Revenue Cycle for now and for the future. With innovative technologies, streamlined processes, and dedicated people, we are proud to provide for our clients:
- Significantly Strengthened Financial Results
- Enhanced Patient and Community Relations
- Expanded Employee Opportunity
- Improved Physician Relations
- Increased Freedom of Focus
Accretive Health Photos
Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Accretive Health full-time (More than a year)
Offers very competitive salaries Solid foundational training and interactive learning program Good place to get exposure to the healthcare industry and the corporate world
The negative Accretive reputation at different hospitals no longer surprises me, Too many changes in direction and personnel ,company is standing on one leg as the future doesn't look to bright. Upper management does not appreciate lower level staffs work efforts, there is a milk the cow until it's dry attitude. Lack of real leadership and many pointless meetings. Lots of talking but no listening, upper management will only see things their way. Senior leaders seem to undermined and degrade workers while shifting blame to save their own butts. Over the top focus on pleasing hospital c suite
Advice to Management
To be successful you need to lose the groupthink mentality. It would useful to communicate more effectively and provide feedback to those you don't see on a regular basis that perform duties at a high level. Get to know your people
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (2)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.
Contact initially by a recruiter. I had a fairly promising phone screen and was called down for a face-to-face interview. Only one of the two people I was supposed to meet was available (the same person I spoke with on the phone screen) and that one person was completely uninterested in conducting our interview. Huge disappointment and a complete waste of a trip into downtown Chicago.
- Only very general questions. Answer Question
At Accretive Health, our goal is to help our healthcare provider clients deliver the highest quality care, serve their communities, and do so in a financially sustainable way. We strive to prepare them for the changing dynamics of the healthcare industry, particularly the challenges and opportunities presented by the shift to value-based reimbursement. The majority of ...
Mission: At Accretive Health, our mission is to partner with healthcare communities to serve as a catalyst for a healthier future for all.