- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at ActivTrades full-timePros
- Laid back environment
- Good salary and quarterly bonuses
- Multilingual environment, you can speak almost every language spoken in the world!
- Nice and funny colleagues who make the work easier
- Some good benefits
- Fairs and events, company dinners and partiesCons
- Long working hours.. 10 hours per day is too much..
- Sometimes you can feel a bit the lack of organization in some departments of the companyAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Reduce working hours!RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
ActivTrades is an independent broker offering trading services in Forex, CFDs and Spread Betting.
Located in the City of London's we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and registered with its fellow national constituents across the European Union. ActivTrades is also affiliated with the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) which gives protection to clients investing with its member firms. All client funds are held in segregated accounts and may not be used by ActivTrades for any other purpose than to support your trading...