Advantage Business Media Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Advantage Business Media full-time (more than an year)Pros
1. Truly bright and down-to-earth co-workers.
2. Fun and learning are encouraged.
3. Company doesn’t take itself too seriously: Casual dress & Ping Pong are major perks.
4. Hard work is rewarded, and the company often promotes from within.
5. New CEO (since July 2014) values and supports our 40+ editorial staff.
6. Significant planned investments in BI and Editorial.
7. Open door policy.Cons
1. No toaster oven in kitchen.
2. No plans to get a toaster oven.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Continue to value high performers.
2. Invest in more white boards and markers.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
1 person found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied online – interviewed at Advantage Business Media in September 2013.Interview Details
They called and asked me to interview on the following day, but it seemed like they already decided not to hire me before I got there. The editorial director didn't shake my hand or introduce himself. Seemed like he wasn't listening to my answers. Really weird experience overall.Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
- He pulled out a blank sheet of paper and asked, "How do you go about filling this?" Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Advantage Business Media is an integrated business media company with a diversified portfolio of highly focused print publications, e-newsletters, specialized directories, vertical search databases, conferences, ancillary media vehicles, and associated web-based services. Founded in 2006 with the acquisition of Reed Business Information's New Product Division and building upon a 100 year combined legacy of influential Cahners, Chilton, and Gordon Publications titles, today Advantage Business Media serves more than 1.3 million industry professionals in the science...