Affinion Group Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Affinion Group full-time for less than a yearPros
- Great starting salary for bilinguals
- Management was always there for me
- Calls (customers) were pleasant enough
- For the travel dept. the job was really easy.
- They changed adherence so is based on how long you take your breaks and lunch instead of controlling what time you leave for each. Anyone who has worked in a call center will appreciate this.
- Good bonus system.
- Christmas parties
- Employee appreciation activities and rewards.
- They will reward you very well for overtime.Cons
- Open 24/7 so you may not get most holidays
- Chances are you won't like your schedule
- They are very strict regarding occurrences.
- Some times I felt like they don't pay much attention about the education and manners of some people they hire. (Fortunately most of the "bad elements" get fired or quit by the end of training.Advice to ManagementAdvice
I enjoyed my time in Affinion - Connexions Travel. I think my only advice will be to pay more attention to the information that agents receive. I had a very hard time booking hotels because even though they were available, it was impossible to book them. The description of hotels was mostly very poor, I think if someone takes that more seriously, more clients and employees will be very happy.RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affinion Group in September 2013.Interview Details
On the day of the interview I met with Melissa. Right after the interview they made me take a test. A few more minutes after I saw her again and I was also interview by one of the Team Leads (Supervisors) and after that, they made me an offer. All on the same day.Negotiation DetailsThe salary was not negotiable. Nor was the schedule and as far as I know, they won't be able to consider you if you tell them you are not able to work on Sundays.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
Through its partners and affiliations, Affinion Group aims to make fans of its customers' customers. The company operates membership and loyalty programs on behalf of corporate clients seeking to strengthen their ties to consumers. It specializes in launching a variety of media services -- through direct mail and the Internet -- and packaging these benefits to its clients...
Mission: When one employee lives our values, many reap the benefits.
Values are not theoretical, they are about specific behaviors that drive our productivity and profits...