Affinion Group Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Affinion Group full-time (less than an year)Pros
- Great starting salary for bilinguals
- Management was always there for me
- Calls (customers) were pleasant enough
- For the travel dept. the job was really easy.
- They changed adherence so is based on how long you take your breaks and lunch instead of controlling what time you leave for each. Anyone who has worked in a call center will appreciate this.
- Good bonus system.
- Christmas parties
- Employee appreciation activities and rewards.
- They will reward you very well for overtime.Cons
- Open 24/7 so you may not get most holidays
- Chances are you won't like your schedule
- They are very strict regarding occurrences.
- Some times I felt like they don't pay much attention about the education and manners of some people they hire. (Fortunately most of the "bad elements" get fired or quit by the end of training.Advice to ManagementAdvice
I enjoyed my time in Affinion - Connexions Travel. I think my only advice will be to pay more attention to the information that agents receive. I had a very hard time booking hotels because even though they were available, it was impossible to book them. The description of hotels was mostly very poor, I think if someone takes that more seriously, more clients and employees will be very happy.RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at Affinion Group in May 2014.Interview Details
The hiring process was fast, I got an interview took so Assesments tests and then got a call back within an hour, said I started training in a week! The management seemed nice, everything seems laid back the questions were a lot of my previous jobs duties and accomplishments and stuff that would be efficient for this positionInterview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- The training seems long but its exciting to learn so im fine with it Answer Question
As a global leader with 40 years of experience, Affinion Group enhances the value of its partners' customer relationships by developing and marketing loyalty solutions. Leveraging its expertise in customer engagement, product development and targeted marketing, Affinion provides programs in subscription-based lifestyle services, personal protection, insurance and other areas...
Mission: To be the global leader in customer engagement and loyalty solutions, creating valuable products and services that engage consumers, enhance our clients' brands and...