All Covered Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at All Covered full-time (Less than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Ability to make decisions and drive the business as company organizes and aligns strategy to scale. The company is poised for growth based on the focus of a market segment (50-500 employee organizations) that is in great need of managed IT Services.
On Boarding processes need to get better and provide more organized training to have impact on the business. Integration of acquired companies is always a bit of a challenge, but the right focus and intent is in place to make it happen.
Advice to Management
Continue to trust and invest in your people. In any Service organization, your people are your greatest asset!!
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at All Covered (New York, NY) in March 2015.
I must say that I am extremely disenchanted with the interview process at All Covered, for a variety of reasons. In the interest of full disclosure, I was not offered a job by them, but I am not writing this review out of spite or revenge. Here is a list of things about their interview process that disappointed me:
1) There was a three-week gap in between my initial phone contact with HR and the ensuing contact.
2) The second time HR contacted me, they ended up asking me almost the EXACT same questions as they did the first time they contacted me. What a waste of time.
3) My in-person interview didn't start until ten minutes after the originally scheduled start time, even though I showed up at their office door five minutes ahead of the originally scheduled time. Some of the interviewers walked in five minutes after the interview had officially started (fifteen minutes past the originally scheduled time). Not one of the interviewers acknowledged their tardiness (let alone apologized for it). If I hadn't made eye contact with the late interviewers and extended my hand to them, I doubt they would have ever bothered introducing themselves.
4) For the field position I interviewed for, I was told by HR over the phone that the area I was expected to cover was ONLY Manhattan and not any of the surrounding boroughs or suburbs. But when I got to the interiew, the hiring manager told me that I would be expected to cover Westchester and northern New Jersey as well. There is no way I would have ever considered this job or gone through with the interview if it had been made clear to me from the get-go that I would have to cover Westchester or New Jersey. Unlike Manhattan, those areas require a car to travel to and I was never willing to use my personal vehicle for this job.
5) Despite the unpleasant interview experience, I still had the courtesy of sending a follow-up thank you email the next morning to both the hiring manager and also to the HR guy. The HR guy did reply with a brief acknowledgement, stating that he would "try to get feedback on how the interview went". That was the last I ever heard from him or anyone else at AllCovered. It has now been almost two weeks since that last contact, yet AllCovered never bothered to send me any notice stating that I had been turned down for the job (let alone provide me with any feedback on how the interview process went).
My advice -- stay away from this company at all costs. There are much more established and reputable firms in the IT service field than All Covered, and I'm sure they treat their job candidates with a lot more courtesy and professtionalism than All Covered does.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
All Covered tries to think of every IT contingency. The company provides outsourced information technology services primarily for small businesses and branch offices of larger companies in the US. It specializes in managing and updating the hardware and software that makes up its clients' computer networks, while also providing on-site and remote technical support. All Covered also offers network design, systems integration, procurement, and consulting services. The company's clients come from such fields as manufacturing, health care, financial services...