We Believe in Creating Opportunities for Our Clients, for Our People, and in Our Communities.
Alorica is about creating opportunities for our clients to:
- become industry leaders
- achieve a better return from their investment in their customers
- differentiate themselves from their competition
Alorica is a people-driven organization focused on creating opportunities for our people to:
- achieve their personal goals and objectives
- reach their highest potential
- grow and develop
At Alorica we believe in creating opportunities in our communities to:
- give back to these communities that give us so much
- fulfill our citizenship duties
- enrich the communities we participate in
This belief is our mission, our culture, and in the DNA of everyone at the company, including the leadership team.
"Can I work for a multi-national company?"
Andres just graduated from a local university. Call centers are the big industry in his metropolitan city, and he was on the lookout for a fast-paced, growing international company. He saw a billboard ad for Alorica and considered applying.
He came to Alorica’s recruiting suite and was impressed with what was an offer to applicants: snacks, a coffee bar, and an inviting office. It definitely looked like a company on the cutting edge. He applied, interviewed, got the job, and was quickly amazed by the company’s expansion with big brand name clients. This was exactly the type of company he longed for to give him a chance to succeed!
Andres has been on the phones for seven months now and loves the family-like, team environment. He feels like his coworkers are his family. He feels a part of something bigger. He loves the technical challenges of his job and learning about new products. He is committed, dedicated, and passionate to serve. With the numerous opportunities available to him, he is certain that he will have a successful career at Alorica.
AloriCares is a veterans and active duty military spouse corporate initiative of Alorica. AloriCares offers programs supporting employment, leadership training and development, educational scholarships, sponsorship and mentoring.
Employment Path Programs
- Employment at all levels throughout the company
- Call Center Agents / Corporate Hire Programs
- Veteran / Service / Disabled Veteran / Spouse Call Center Solutions
- Employee Resource Group
- Executive Sponsors & Mentoring Programs
Executive Leadership Development Program
- Call Center Leadership Intern Program
- Executive Leadership Development Program
- Children of AloriCares College Scholarships
- Veterans Blue Ribbon School Scholarships and Working Internships
I have been working at AloricaPros
Great hours, guaranteed hours each week, great work environmentCons
Short breaks not so great pay
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online – interviewed at Alorica.Interview Details
Hiring was nice they sugar coat everything to get you to the sign the papers and become part of the team. Then once you become part of the team. They don't care less about you. It is even worse once you past your 90 days then they really start not caring because now you are part of the team, and after you reach the 6 months that's when you can start getting all the things they said you could get. 401k heath insurance, retirement plan and holiday pay.Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
- Just all the lies from that place. I never want to be part of their team again, or anyone I know. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Alorica is a leading Business Process Outsourcing Provider of customer management solutions spanning the entire customer lifecycle. From customer acquisition and sales, customer care and support, supply chain and fulfillment, to social CRM and mobile, Alorica offers a seamless customer experience across all service channels. Alorica’s award-winning Business Process...
Mission: Alorica believes in creating opportunities for its clients, people, and in its communities.