“Great company, great experience, warm desks. You can make a lot of money here and the environment is good. ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Ambition full-time (More than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookRecommendsPositive Outlook
I used to work at Ambition and am now a service provider to the firm. Always a pleasure to deal with:
- Transparent commission scheme
- Developed business (more than 10 years in Hong Kong)
- Systems are very good and fluid
- No egos, not political, people get on with it and are there to make money
- Offices are nice
- People are ethical. Ambition is not a 'boiler room' recruitment company, like so many others
- Leadership is strong
- You will be rewarded with loyalty and hard work by being promoted. It isn't about who is friends with the MD
- Teams could be incentivised to cross sell a bit more so that there will be financial benefits to picking up business for other teams and taking them on client meetings
- Perhaps a candidate / client split system could be considered
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing and remember what makes Ambition great.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Ambition (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2009.
3 interviews in total
First round - HR kind of person responsible for training
Second round - team manager
Third round - Director
Focus on your soft skills of communication and interacting, most of all, this is a business of building trust with your clients, and getting people buy into you.
Ask about your ambition, motivation, aspiration. More about solid experience and track record of how you attain your goal or target in past work experience.
Demonstrate you are very driven, target oriented, very up beat and outgoing.
People and culture: most of the recruitment firms are the same, sales oriented, customer and service oriented, be a hard worker and be focused in your recruiting process.
- What motivate you to work every day? 1 Answer
Your past experience as a slaes, the stronger you can demonstrate you can meet the sales target, the better.
Relevant recruiting experience counts, can get 30% higher if possessing relevant industry knowledge.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –