American Labelmark Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at American LabelmarkRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Good mix of talented and knowledgeable employees - Great company culture - Management is available, open, and honest - new operating system is a HUGE plus
- office environment is outdated - limited growth opportunities - limited training
Advice to Management
- continue to grow your employees with additional industry and job training
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at American Labelmark (Chicago, IL).
Manager was very thorough with questions. Interview lasted 1.5 hours where you are expected to prove at least an intermediate sales knowledge level. How to identify, up sell and grow business. You will be warned that there is quite a learning curve. Must prove that you are up for a challenge. Most of the time there are two interviews held and once hired there is a 2 day benefits and company rule book session held.
- A company has 200 locations and one of those locations orders $1,000 worth of product however none of the other locations orders from us. What will be your approach to assisting the customer? 1 Answer
You will be asked what your expected salary is.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
American Labelmark wants to take some of the danger out of hazardous materials. The firm's Labelmaster division sells books, training manuals, and protective equipment (such as steel salvage drums and spill kits) to companies that transport hazardous materials, helping them navigate the maze of government rules. It also makes labels and signage for hazardous materials and infectious waste transportation, along with labels concerning workplace safety and ergonomics. Its Reg-Trieve software division sells compliance materials on compact disks. American Labelmark also ...