Since 1981, Analysis Group has provided outstanding client service to North America’s top law firms, Fortune 100 companies, and government agencies. Our work is grounded in the principles and practices of economic analysis – whether we are conducting quantitative assessments related to litigation, assessing cost of illness as part of health outcomes research, or developing models for use in corporate strategic planning.
- We work on a range of cases, across multiple industries and practices.
- We work with an extensive network of industry authorities and academics.
- We work collaboratively across 11 offices in the United States, Canada, and China.
Our culture – equally focused on academic rigor and client service – ensures that our clients receive practical solutions to some of their toughest business and litigation problems, and that our employees can succeed in an environment that fosters personal learning and professional development.
Our clients are leading law firms and Fortune 100 companies representing diverse industries and facing compelling business challenges. For more than 30 years, we have worked on many high-profile engagements across a range of disciplines, including large-scale antitrust and securities class actions, intellectual property disputes, and valuations of multibillion-dollar investments.We assist law firms and businesses with:
- Pretrial discovery (helping to gather and analyze evidence)
- Development of economic and financial models
- Preparation of testimony
- Critiques of opposing experts’ analyses
- Risk assessments
- Cost-benefit analyses
- Industry and market analyses
- Development of growth strategies
- Outcomes research
Our dual focus on academic rigor and client service, and our commitment to teamwork, ensure that our clients receive practical, tangible solutions to some of their toughest business and litigation problems.
Since its founding, the firm has emphasized an ongoing commitment to career development and to maintaining a collegial work environment in which individual growth opportunities are encouraged and supported.
At Analysis Group, you can:
- Work with the nation’s leading academic and industry experts to analyze and address challenging litigation and business problems.
- Collaborate with professionals across all the firm’s various practice areas (ranging from Antitrust to Valuation) to broaden your expertise.
- Receive thoughtful, comprehensive mentoring and coaching from colleagues. As CEO Martha S. Samuelson noted in a New York Times interview, “One of the greatest mistakes people make with mentors it they try to snow them,” instead of asking for help. At Analysis Group, employees are encouraged to “find somebody you like and figure out how to make it safe and comfortable for [them] to help you.”
Members of our diverse professional team hail from more than 35 countries and speak 40 languages. Our common bond is a distinctive combination of intellectual rigor, superior quantitative skills, a practical outlook, and a collaborative style.
"While many firms talk about development, I think Analysis Group walks the walk. The senior people really feel that they don't succeed unless they help younger consultants grow."
– Vault.com Survey
For those junior-level employees (analysts and associates) seeking a long-term career with Analysis Group, we require a commitment to completing a course of graduate study. To that end, we provide multidimensional support for analysts who plan to apply to graduate school. This support encompasses group workshops and individualized assistance with applications, as well as access to other resources, information, and advice.
Many former analysts return to Analysis Group as associates after completing top graduate programs.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Analysis Group full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
This is a company that is very focused on, "work hard, play hard". The higher ups treat the staff respect, and make sure that they are always treated well, and are always encouraging that individuals expand their roles. By far, this has been my favorite employer that I have ever had, and I HIGHLY recommend that anyone considering working for Analysis Group as an employer to go for it!Cons
Sometimes, late hours are expected, and weekend work- however, not so much that it affects you on a weekly basis. Overall, work life balance is honored and respected.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
Phone interview, then in-house interview. Interviewed by analyst, associate, two managers, and a partner for thirty min each. Will go through your research experience in detail, make sure you know your dataset well. Very nice people. If you use research techniques, make sure you know exactly how it works, and why you used it.Interview Questions
- If I asked your colleagues what your biggest area of improvement is, what would it be? Answer Question