The Andiamo Employee Experience
An environment designed to foster creativity, collaboration, and discovery... And fun!
We are a young, energetic and smart technology recruiting & consulting company with a start-up vibe who has tripled in size the past three years.
The Andiamo Employee Experience
We invest in our people and in creating an environment where individuals come together to achieve great things.
We embrace a culture where all are comfortable, and intellectual curiosity thrives. In our down-to-earth environment, you’ll feel right at home.
People who love coming to work everyday tend to attain the most success and fulfillment in their careers. With that in mind, we foster an environment where employees find meaning in their job functions and enjoyment and comfort in their surroundings.
Your experience as an Andiamo Partner's employee:
- Spectacular 360 degree views of the Hudson River, Statue of Liberty & Downtown Manhattan from your desk
- Unlimited snacks & beverages including gourmet coffee & tea, a variety of health/junk food, smoothies and frozen yogurt (and seasonal beer always on tap)
- Free company lunches
- All expense paid company-wide trips to places like Cancun, Atlantic City and Las Vegas\
- Multiple creative spaces:
- Break area with arcade games, yoga, kegerator, darts, pinball machine, and much more
- Elegant and relaxing break-out rooms that create alternative work-spaces with roaming laptops, so you can make yourself comfortable while being productive
- Company sponsored monthly and quarterly celebrations - frequenting some of the best bars and restaurants in New York City
Our Management Philosophy
Our Management Philosophy
Andiamo employees enjoy a balance between freedom and support. Our philosophy is quite simple - we hire smart, passionate people and provide them with the right resources, training and tools. Employees are held in the highest regard. We create an environment with autonomy, fun and high standards.
We're proud of our accomplishments, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We’re happy to be different, and disciplined. We believe those qualities are the best route to achieving great things.
What you'll find working for Andiamo:
- A flat management structure where creativity and ingenuity thrive - where new ideas are valued along with experience
- No micro-management. We believe that the highest standards require the highest levels of support, freedom and encouragement
- Fast-tracked career growth - be challenged to work and lead at the cusp of your capabilities
- The tools, technology and support you'll need to be successful:
- Unparalleled training for entry-level employees
- Each recruiter enjoys multiple LinkedIn Recruiter licenses - up to 10 individual LinkedIn Recruiter Professional accounts are assigned to each recruiter; thus, you'll have virtually unlimited access to contact candidates in the market.
- Access to a significant number of postings and resume databases on every major job board (i.e. LinkedIn, Dice, Monster, Glassdoor, Indeed, TalentBin, etc.
- World-class technology including a cutting-edge proprietarily built CRM/ATS with unique and powerful databases, tracking, reporting, and messaging tools; lightning fast network connectivity and multi-screens for all employees.
- A sophisticated Research Division which conducts sourcing, search projects and initial candidate outreach calls on behalf of recruiters - so that our recruiting team can focus on what they do best, find exceptional talent.
Amazing people, powerful technology, and a proven track record make Andiamo a leader in staffing and recruiting services.
Contract IT Staffing:
Staff Augmentation--hiring independent contractors--is an effective alternative to full-time staffing that provides our clients with immediate results, specialized technologists, and reduced liability.
An open-ended solution that is contingent upon our firm successfully filling specific technology vacancies within our client companies. Each contingency candidate we present undergoes a thorough selection process, including telephone interviews, in-person meetings, and technical testing.
A confidential and dedicated approach to identifying and hiring specialized professionals and executives. Retained search is appropriate when the need is urgent, the hire will have a significant impact on company performance, or new opportunities might emerge that must be quickly addressed. We thrive in such an environment.
Tell Us What You Need. We’ll Find You The Right Candidate!
Just contact one of our talented recruiters and tell us about the toughest position that you need filled. With a network of more than 200 million qualified candidates, an educated and dedicated recruiting staff, and a revolutionary candidate management technology, we will find the best candidate for you—fast.
We’re confident in our work and guarantee that you will be satisfied. If an Andiamo candidate leaves your company, for any reason, within 90 days of starting, Andiamo will find a replacement at no cost to you.
We Specialize in Information Technology.
Andiamo specializes in recruiting technology professionals such as Software Engineers/Developers, Software Architects, Development Managers, SDETs, Web Developers, UI Developers, Mobile Developers, UX Architects, Machine Learning Specialists, Search Engineers, NLP Experts, Database Developers, Database Administrators, Quality Assurance Engineers, Systems Engineers/Administrators, DevOps Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Project Managers, etc.
Candidates - Why Work with an Andiamo Recruiter?
- Gain access to exclusive positions and companies through our select relationships with the world’s top technology and financial services firms.
- Receive expert guidance throughout the interview and hiring process by our well trained, experienced recruiters who will provide you with exclusive market intelligence and company-specific interview preparation.
- Our consultative, relationship-driven process ensures that you are well-prepared to best present your background and experience.
Meet the talent who will help you…
…make a greater impact - explore your passions - start something new
…love what you do.
Andiamo is comprised of exceptionally talented and experienced managers, recruiters, and research analysts. Get to know us a little better by viewing our employee profiles on our website.
Technology Recruiting & Staffing Insights
Andiamo creates detailed research reports to provide insight into the competitive technology recruiting and hiring landscape. The information provided may prove useful to HR professionals, Technical Recruiters and Technology Hiring Managers as they seek to compete for information technology talent in an aggressive and evolving market.
Some of our recent research projects include:
Andiamo Makes Ongoing Pledge to Build STEM Education Opportunities
As leaders in the Technology & Human Resources industry, we take our responsibility to strengthen education in the areas of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) seriously. We're particularly passionate about building STEM opportunities for students in underprivileged communities, especially young women.
We've teamed up with the National Math & Science Initiative (NMSI) via an ongoing financial pledge – we’re joining forces to increase the number of college prep courses available to students interested in STEM fields. Our goal is to build a nation of students prepared to take rigorous college courses in math and science, and we can’t wait to see more bright young minds well-equipped for careers in STEM fields.
With that in mind, we've pledged to make a financial contribution to the NMSI. We’ll donate money to the organization for each successful IT candidate placement we make, tying our current success and future growth to the wellbeing of this important initiative.
Curious about the organization we support? From the NMSI website (www.nms.org):
To flourish in the 21st Century, the United States must continue to generate intellectual capital that can drive the economic engine of our future prosperity.
NMSI’s mission is to improve student performance in the critical subjects of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). NMSI’s programs transform teaching, transform schools and are transforming education in the United States.
American students are falling behind in the essential subjects of math and science, putting our position in the global economy at risk. To be truly successful, our country must ensure that all students, no matter what their financial circumstances, race, or gender, have access to careers in the promising fields of science, technology, and engineering.
We don’t reinvent wheels; we find the best ones – and roll. That is, we find ideas and programs with proven effectiveness and quantifiable results, and scale them up nationwide. We monitor results for effectiveness and require that milestones be reached every step of the way. Educators value our comprehensive, evidence-based approach because it delivers dramatic and sustainable results and fundamentally changes education cultures.
"Everyone seems to be talking about how this country needs to do a better job of educating our children. But the National Math + Science Initiative is one of the few organizations that is actually transforming education, changing the lives of tens of thousands of students in the process."
Andiamo Partners Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Andiamo PartnersRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
New Technologies to learn.
Nice environment for work.
Good employees and friendly atmosphere.
Overall good for starters.
Less exposure to real world scenario because Andiamo is still growing.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Andiamo Partners.
It was a very extensive interview process. Andiamo reaches out to you via phone and will send you a worksheet with 5 questions. You'll have to answer 3 out of 5 and send it back to them. If you pass this round, you'll be given a call back to schedule your first interview. The first phone interview will be with the CEO/founder of the company. If you pass this round you will be given a second phone interview with the manager of the executive recruiting specialists. If you pass this round, you'll have a final skype interview or onsite interview depending on where you are. The first 30 minutes you'll be given a quiz that tests your math, grammar, critical thinking, and writing skills. Then you'll proceed to have 5 interviews, the first one should be with the CEO/founder that you spoke with on your first interview. You'll find out within the nest 2-3 days if you get the job.
Overall the interview experience was very positive and CEO/founders seem like very nice and moral people.
- What do you do outside of school? Answer Question
Based in New York, Andiamo is a globally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm specializing in placing information technology professionals with the world’s largest and most well-known securities & technology firms.
Andiamo maintains the status of tier-one vendor for firms such as Goldman Sachs, Amazon.com, JPMorgan Chase, Bloomberg, Audible, MasterCard, HBO, HSBC and Morgan Stanley; as well as other major financial services firms, hedge funds & software firms.