Angelica Corporation

  www.angelica.com
  www.angelica.com
Work in HR? Unlock Free Profile

Angelica Corporation Reviews

7 Reviews
1.5
7 Reviews
Rating Trends

Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
Stephen M. O'Hara
4 Ratings
  1.  

    Great people, wonderful company

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Director of Business Development  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Director of Business Development in Alpharetta, GA

    I have been working at Angelica Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

    Pros

    The people at this company are extraordinary, gifted, and talented. Angelica is a wonderful company to work for.

    Cons

    The sales compensation plan is poor. 12 weeks to receive 75% of your sale, than another 39 weeks to receive the other 25%. Disposable sales are paid at 52 weeks.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Change the compensation plan so that it is motivating, and rewards sales people for their natural propensity in instant gratification.

    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    No opinion of CEO

Angelica Corporation Awards & Accolades

Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition – Add an award

Additional Info

Unlock Profile
Website www.angelica.com
Headquarters Alpharetta, GA
Size 5000+ Employees
Founded 1878
Type Company - Private
Industry Business Services
Revenue $100 to $500 million (USD) per year

Hospitals don't have to move heaven and earth to get clean sheets -- Angelica will do it for them. The firm provides laundry services and rents linens to more than 4,200 health care providers, including dentists, medical clinics, hospitals, and nursing homes. It rents and cleans scrubs, bed sheets, towels, gowns, and surgical linens. Angelica also provides mops, mats, sterile surgical packs, and on-site linen room management. The firm operates about 30 laundry service centers across the US. Angelica traces its roots back to 1878, when it was established as a uniform... More

Worked for Angelica Corporation? Contribute to the Community!