Argus Information and Advisory Services is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and the leading provider of analytics, information and solutions to consumer banks and their regulators. Argus helps its clients maximize the value of data and analytics to allocate and align resources to strategic objectives, manage and mitigate risk (default, fraud, funding and compliance), and optimize financial objectives.
Our professionals have substantial industry knowledge, typically greater than fifteen years of experience, in providing solutions to the financial services sector. We are known for our unique ability to blend the highly technical, data-centered aspects of our projects with expert communication and business knowledge.
We maintain offices in New York, San Francisco, London, and Brazil and employ approximately 235 professionals.
Argus’s clients are among the world’s largest financial service institutions. Argus has worked with most of the leading financial institutions in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada, including:
- Nearly all of the top 30 US credit card issuers
- Nine of the top 10 credit card issuers in the United Kingdom
- Eight of the largest Canadian financial services institutions
- Top retail banks in the US and UK
- The largest global payment processors
- Large insurance companies in the US and UK
Only Argus provides:
- Data sourced directly from production systems
- Transactions with account- and customer-level detail
- Unique processes and technology that load, validate, and normalize data
- Data that is depersonalized but with persistent keys for tracking over time
For nearly 15 years Argus has been:
- Gathering data and building relationships that are not easily replicable
- Attaining the participation of most major banks in every Argus market
- Creating unique solutions that address business challenges
- Building a reputation as a leader in providing competitive benchmarking, scoring solutions, and analytics to leading financial services institutions
Argus’s clients are among the world’s largest financial service institutions. Our unique mix of services and strong client base provide an excellent opportunity for learning and growing. Argus continually seeks dynamic individuals interested in helping us build Argus into the finest provider of information solutions for the financial services industry.
Argus offers highly motivated and talented individuals the chance to advance quickly. The accelerated growth rate of our business provides many new and challenging opportunities for people with the right skill set and motivation.
Development and Training
Working at Argus, you will learn about the financial services industry, refine your critical thinking and analysis skills, and enhance your technical skills using the latest tools and technologies available.
Culture and People
The Argus environment is dynamic, diverse, and team-oriented. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most talented people by committing to creating an atmosphere in which people grow and succeed. We believe that people are the most important resources.
Compensation and Benefits
In addition to generous compensation packages, Argus provides a competitive package of employee benefits.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We seek bright, intelligent individuals who are prepared to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Argus Information & Advisory Services Photos
RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Good pay , helpful coworkers
Pay increase should be higher
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Argus Information & Advisory Services (White Plains, NY).
They dont ask too many questions for interns. All they will ask are sql question and simple behavior questions, none of them is hard. You can go to w3school and easily get prepared
- what is a left join Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Argus Information and Advisory Services is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and the leading provider of analytics, information and solutions to consumer banks and their regulators. Argus helps its clients maximize the value of data and analytics to allocate and align resources to strategic objectives, manage and mitigate risk (default, fraud, funding and compliance ...
Mission: Our solutions enhance our clients’ ability to manage their businesses profitably and position them better to handle present day challenges (competitive, regulatory, and economic). Specifically, we use comprehensive transaction, risk, behavioral, and bureau-sourced account data to assist clients in making better business decisions through analysis and analytical solutions.